CMap Installation Summary
CMap Home | Maps | Map Search | Feature Search | Matrix | Map Sets | Feature Types | Map Types | Evidence Types | Species | Saved Links | Help | Tutorial
Start using CMap with one of the following options.
- Maps - Use a menu to select your starting maps
- Map Search - If the map set is quite large, the Map Search page can be quicker than sorting through menus.
- Feature Search - Search for a specific feature and display it on a map.
- Matrix - View a table of the number of correspondences between pairs of map sets and maps.
- Saved Links - View pages previously saved or imported.
For an introduction to the basic consepts of CMap, please see the help pages or the tutorial.
CMap is part of the GMOD project